Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yesterday I measured my maximum sustained heart rate by going as hard as I could at the highest level on my stair master for 15 minutes. I was able to maintain a heart rate of 176 beats per minute. This is 13 beats per minute higher than the typical maximum sustained heart rate of someone my age. Then I did some speed work on a 20 mile ride in the windy conditions we had. Today, I worked and did not ride. Tomorrow, I go for a long ride.

On this post I would like to introduce you to Margo Ely, Community Coordinator for San Joaquin Valley Teen Challenge. Margo has had several titles over her many years at Faith Home and Teen Challenge, and has a wealth of experience and knowledge about both organizations. Integrity and hard work along with a servant's heart for ministry are just a few of her outstanding traits. We are very fortunate to have Margo on this team.

I have spoken with several of you who may want to respond to the blog, but prefer not to go through the process of joining the blog. My email is: webbet@clearwire.net. Feel free to respond directly to me if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment