Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Modesto Bee did an article on the "Ride" and Teen Challenge in yesterday's sports section. I will try to get the link posted so those who want to see it on line can. I'm learning about the blog as we go. Cindy & I are leaving to visit one of our sons and his family in Texas and then we will fly on to Mississippi to visit my Mom on Mother's Day.

David Wright is the President of the Teen Challenge Board of Directors. David is a successful businessman from Modesto with a GIANT heart for Teen Challenge. I have known him for about 4 years. David leads by example, but is not afraid to challenge any of the rest of us board members to do more. Along with that he is a very good encourager to us all. Being from a family of ministers he is a very spiritual person. Generosity and unselfishness are the 2 traits that come to mind when I think of David. He is the right man for this job.

Cindy just brought a $100 check for Teen Challenge that my neighbor put under the windshield wiper of my pickup. Somebody reads the paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment