Saturday, May 2, 2009

3rd Straight Century Ride

Today, I completed the third consecutive century (100 mile) day ride with a goal to finish tomorrow with the fourth. This serves as a way to evaluate where I am and to help condition me as I plan to average over 100 miles per day on the 30 day cross country bike ride. So far, so good.

I would also like to share with you about my wife, Cindy, who will be very important in this effort. She is helping me so much already by encouraging me, feeding me properly, and giving me twice daily foot massages while I am doing this four day century training. I am truly a blessed man to have her.

1 comment:

  1. "How beautiful are the feet of those who
    preach the gospel of peace,
    Who bring glad tidings of good things!"
    Romans 10:15b
    (Cindy)

    ReplyDelete