Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Quote for the day: "Those who live by the sword will die by the sword" Jesus Christ

Well, I changed the picture again. I am about to run out of football pictures. This one is for 2 good friends of mine who happen to be Raider fans. David Wright, President of the Teen Challenge and Faith Home Boards and Frank Silva of New Life Christian Center who along with his wife, Chris, head up the 2nd Saturday ministry at New Life. Guys, I did get Carl Garrett down on this play. Don't I look mean!?

Well, less than 2 weeks and I'll be on the road across the USA. I've been working my veterinary job and have not been on the bike for a few days. I look forward to a good, long ride on Thursday. I am so looking forward to getting the ride started.

Today I met with the Modesto East Rotary. They were a smaller Rotary, but very interested and supportive of the ride. We have some great service clubs in our area. I get to speak at the Early Morning Friday Kiwanis this week also.

We hope to get the map up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment