Sunday, June 28, 2009

Quote for the day: "A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle." Benjamin Franklin

Today (Sunday) Cindy & I are traveling back from Louisiana as we were visiting family. We drove a 25 mile section of the route from Woodland to Tangipahoa in eastern Louisiana. It was getting dark and kind of hard to find the route, but I think I'll be OK on the bike. The heat is severe with 95+ degrees and high humidity. It gets light a little later (5:30 am) and it warms up quick. Monday I have work and Tuesday we are on our way. Time to "saddle up".

1 comment:

  1. Last year Jimmy started the discipline of reading the same portion of scripture each day for an entire month and asked me to join him. We were able to go through the gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) and 'know' it in a deeper way. We continued with Acts, Romans this year. We are now working our way through 1Corinthians 1-9. July 1st we begin 1Corinthians 10-16. I would like to invite you to join us as we continue with this discipline.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete